Friday, March 26, 2010

T r e n d s e t t e r 
 "There's a diamond under everyone's skin."
  Of course another fashion post....i found a website with a bunch of pictures of different girls showing off their style, i took some pictures of the styles i loved the most and decided to create this new blog post. I hope you guys like! please comment =]
This picture above i mainly loved because of the connector ring (double finger ring), everyone's been styling these type of rings nowadays=]

      F     A     S     H     I     O     N       Me       F     A     B     O     L     O     U     S

Everyone dresses differently and styles differently, i think some styles and clothing fit some people just right but their are times where you just wanna take someone and dress them up cause you feel as if they can dress so much better if you dress them (lol)...i love this picture because i think this girl fits her style so much. The red hair her skin complexion makes up "the look", plus i love how she made a flowery dress match so well the design stockings.

            F     A     S     H     I     O     N       Me       F     A     B     O     L     O     U     S
I dig this look, its absolutely something i will definitely wear! i love it. I probably wouldn't wear the fedora, but everything else is a plus in my book, maybe i would copy this look for today jaja...what i love the most is the suede skirt...it looks to me like shes wearing tights instead of stockings but I'm not really sure either way it looks really nice, the blazer is a double plus because its something i will wear whenever however with whatever...& i love how the tiny purse looks=]

      F     A     S     H     I     O     N       Me       F     A     B     O     L     O     U     S
I chose this picture just because of the gold tights! i love gold better yet side i love and i am obsessed with everything that it the color gold!!!
This top is gorgeous i love the print, i don't know how in style the high waisted jeans are nowadays even though i own a pair i haven't worn them since 2007  i know back then they were extremely in style, either way i love how the blouse looks with these high jeans, nice nice .

       F     A     S     H     I     O     N       Me       F     A     B     O     L     O     U     S 

I recently started wearing a lot of skirts....love this picture because of the skirt and her color stockings...you might think in your head these two colors wouldn't go together but as we see in this pictures it fits just right.
I love this picture because to me is seems a little ironic how the girl is wearing such a fancy white dress yet again it seems like its a rainy ugly day.......

        F     A     S     H     I     O     N       Me       F     A     B     O     L     O     U     S

      F     A     S     H     I     O     N       Me       F     A     B     O     L     O     U     S

      F     A     S     H     I     O     N       Me       F     A     B     O     L     O     U     S

No comments: