Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Blonde Bombshell.

My favorite quotes- from Marilyn Monroe.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."- marilyn monroe


"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when their right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust noone but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."- marilyn monroe

"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left.-marilyn monroe






 "I have too many fantasies to be a housewife. I guess I am a fantasy."- marilyn monroe





"It's not true that I had nothing on. I had the radio on."- marilyn monroe


"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring"-marilyn monroe



"It's all make believe, isn't it?" -marilyn monroe


"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them."-marilyn monroe



"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot." -marilyn monroe


"It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone"- marilyn monroe





"What do I wear in bed? Why, Chanel No. 5, of course"- marilyn monroe 

 Rest in peace. Marilyn Monroe.   June 1, 1926- August 4, 1962.


Love.peace.faith+

No comments: