Wednesday, January 13, 2010

This is actually really funny....me trynna spit...lmao. please comment i would love to know what ya'll think. jaja
i sit back/ i relax i know i have it down pack/ this road I'm living ain't easy/ I'm trying to keep my head up but the weathers too breezy/ theirs always drama around my way/ but i always make it day i sit back/ i relax i know i have it down pack/ this road I'm living ain't easy/ I'm trying to keep my head up but the weathers too breezy/ theirs always drama around my way/ but i always make it day by day/ so honestly i don't care what you say/ i can still make it feel like may/ but anyway/ don't fool me for a nice chick/ because like Lil Wayne says " I'm the bomb like tick tick"/ and all these dicks/ cant even give good licks/ so i just click/ and go to the next hick/ its as simple as that boy/ my heart ain't no toy/ next thing you know I'll be laughing at you with joy/ you sit around just pretending/ when all i hear is you mending /and the flowers you just keep sending/ honey just face it this is the ending/ i wont turn back now/ Ive gone too far now/ just don't worry how/ cause if u really knew you'll be like wow/ my state of mind is stronger/ i wont deal with this any longer/ you'll be surprise when you see me shine here/ but i will finally not have you near/ my dear/u took away all this fear/ i look up to the sky and i see clear/ enough of all these sweet talks in my ear/ i ain't got time to be wasting/ with all these fairy tales u keep pasting/, to me the sky ain't the limit yet/ and if u don't believe it just bet/ you have no idea who you've met/ I'll have you like a fish in a net/ but this ain't no threat/ cause i know you mad pet/ so i'll just jet /and get set/ before you sweat/, I'll leave you thinking about all this dude/ and i don't wanna be rude /and intrude/ but that bitch you left me for is wack/ she looks like some shit on crack /now tell her to stop being all over my back/ before she get smacked/ and attacked/, im still spitting and I'm nice/ my flow is as cold as ice/ I'll throw verses like a dice/ do i have to spit this twice/?by day/ so honestly i don't care what you say/ i can still make it feel like may/ but anyway/ don't fool me for a nice chick/ because like Lil Wayne says " im the bomb like tick tick"/ and all these dicks/ cant even give good licks/ so i just click/ and go to the next hick/ its as simple as that boy/ my heart ain't no toy/ next thing you know I'll be laughing at you with joy/ you sit around just pretending/ when all i hear is you mending /and the flowers you just keep sending/ honey just face it this is the ending/ i wont turn back now/ ive gone too far now/ just dont worry how/ cause if u really knew you'll be like wow/ my state of mind is stronger/ i wont deal with this any longer/ you'll be surprise when you see me shine here/ but i will finally not have you near/ my dear/u took away all this fear/ i look up to the sky and i see clear/ enough of all these sweet talks in my ear/ i aint got time to be wasting/ with all these fairy tales u keep pasting/, to me the sky aint the limit yet/ and if u dont believe it just bet/ you have no idea who you've met/ i'll have you like a fish in a net/ but this aint no threat/ cus i know you mad pet/ so I'll just jet /and get set/ before you sweat/, I'll leave you thinking about all this dude/ and i don't wanna be rude /and intrude/ but that bitch you left me for is wack/ she looks like some shit on crack /now tell her to stop being all over my back/ before she get smacked/ and attacked/, im still spitting and im nice/ my flow is as cold as ice/ I'll throw verses like a dice/ do i have to spit this twice/?

No comments: