Wednesday, January 27, 2010

So I found this new website called formspringme, basically anyone can ask you questions, I'm guessing whatever question they might want to ask or whatever they want to know about you. I clicked on someones profile the questions were pretty funny, people can ask the most stupiest and uncomprehensible questions! But I kinda liked the concept of this page, you're not able to see who asks you the questions directly but I think that's an option the person asking takes... Anyways I've created one, so here it is folks enjoy. Don't forget to check my blog more often! Ciao! Kisses...

Ps--- my formspring... --http://www.formspring.me/barbiiidOll

1 comment:

7 said...

Oh yea that formspring site is crazy, people were asking my friends some pretty embarising questions lol. it's kind of cool tho
-Alexandria

www.eyeswdeopen.blogspot.com