Thursday, October 22, 2009

Come Close.

- My favorite Common song. Come close Feat. Mary J Blige these three verses can't be any better! and so i had to make a new entry, hope you guys like this song =)





"Are we living in a dream world? Are your eyes still green girl?..I know your sick and tired of arguing But you can't keep it bottled in... Jealousy, we got to swallow it ,Your heart and mind baby follow smile, happiness you could model ...it... And when you feel opposite ..I just want you to know ,Your whole being is beautiful, im going to do the best I can do Cause I'm the best when I'm with you"

"Put down your bags love I know in the past love Has been sort of hard in youBut I see the God in you I just want to nurture it Though this love may hurt a bit We dealing wit this water love You even give my daughter love I want to build a tribe wit you Protect and provide for you Truth is I can't hide from you The pimp in me May have to die with you."


"You help me to discovery me i just want you to put trust in me
I kind of laugh when you cuss at me The aftermath is you touching me It's destiny we connected girl You and i we can affect the world I'm tired of the fast lane I want you to have my last name."

 

Love.peace.faith+

No comments: